1. Do your employees undergo any kind of training?
Our employees are pre-trained at handling different situations. They are provided a fresher course before they start working on a new project. Your website, product and service guides, and previous mail correspondence with your clients help them understand your business better.
2. Which software do you use?
We have trained our chat support team on all the latest chat software. In case, you would like us to use different chat software, we can train our team to use the software of your choice. We can also suggest the best chat software to be used based on the volume and type of your business requirements.
3. How do support team learn my business?
We train our agents on your business and questions that are likely to ask by visitors so that our agents can understand every question well and can answer properly.
4. What happens during a chat session?
Our support team answers every question and give valuable information to your customers/visitors. We believe customer satisfaction is vital to any business success; hence, we promote your business professionally. We will act as your own staff and address you as our boss, and your business as our business.
5. How many chats can your agents handle at a time?
Our agents can easily handle 4-5 live chats at a time without comprising on the quality of output.
6. What is a proactive chat invite?
Proactive Chat Session usually occurs when the agents notice a particular surfing pattern on your website that indicates a visitor is likely to be a prospect client, and then through Chat window they invite the visitor to chat with them and ask for assistance or any queries they have. This depends on the feature of your Live Chat Software.
7. How can outsourcing online support increase my sale?
We can provide your customers with expert and accurate live chat support services on a 24x7x 365 days basis. Your customers will be able to get immediate answers to their queries. Our trained professionals can provide your customers with immediate information about your products/services. Our team has been trained to cross-sell and up-sell to customers.
8. Which type of customers do you serve?
We serve customers who may or may not be a Fortune 500 company. We intend to build a long-term relationship with small, medium, and large companies alike, across the globe.
9. What are the working hours?
We provide services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
10. Are you a little apprehensive about outsourcing but want to give it a try?
We understand that you may be reluctant to outsource your work .We suggest you to contact us and get all your queries answered. Once you understand our business model, skills of our staff, pricing, turnaround time, and the way we handle our customers, you will be confident to outsource your work to us.
11. I would like to outsource my requirements to you, how do I start?
This is a simple process. Send us your requirements and we will then draft a customized service contract for you. Once you receive the contract, agree to it, and email us the signed copy along with the payment, we will start training our staff for 1-2 weeks as per your business requirement. Thereafter, we will start replying to all emails, calls, chats from your customers.
12. How do I get the chat working on my website?
Our team will go through your website and create all possible questions which customers may ask. We will then forward them to you for providing the best answers. Our Knowledge Base will be updated accordingly and we will start training our support team. We can also go through a live test under your supervision before going Live on your website.
13. What is the minimum duration to do business?
There is no minimum contract duration, and you are free to terminate the contract by giving us a written notice 30 days in advance. This helps us channelize our resources better.
14. What are your terms regarding payment?
Work starts only when we receive the payment in advance. We hold the right to terminate, suspend, or put our services on hold if the payment is delayed.
15. Why should I outsource my requirements to LiveLine?
Outsourcing your needs to LiveLine comes with a lot of benefits. They are:
- Huge cost savings and high profits
- Need to hire fewer resources
- Reduced administrative and infrastructural hassles
- Highly skilled employees with great experience
- Faster turnaround time and high quality results
16. Why is your chat service so effective?
Outsourcing certain components of your business process like online support eludes the need to hire individuals in-house; hence recruitment and operational costs can be minimized to a great extent. It also helps the organization to shift certain responsibilities to the outsourced vendor.
17. Do I really need a chat service for my website?
like just flipping pages of the website and not having anybody talk to them in real time. By live chat potential customers can get answers to all their queries instantly and this in turn increases the sales and customers for the company.